Coronavirus Reopening Procedures
We want to thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We hope you understand that this was a situation that we, as professionals, found personally challenging and against our instincts to care for our patients.
The good news is that we can now do what we do well and care for you and your oral health at our practices.
Our objective for reopening is to ensure all patients arriving at the practice are free of COVID 19 symptoms. To do this safely, we have developed additional safety measures and procedures outwith our clinical areas. Some of these measures will require your support, and we thank you for your help at this time.
We have detailed these changes below and would like to thank you for taking the time to review these and we look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
New Measures in Place
- Pre-screening patients before attending and postpone appointments for symptomatic patients
- We have removed shared items from our waiting area and our team will be cleaning this area regularly throughout the day
- Protective screen guards will be installed in the reception area
- Our PPE has been upgraded according to the guidelines
- Card payments and contactless payments such as Apple Pay, and Android Pay will be encouraged
- We are ensuring any shared devices, necessary to use, are disinfected after every use.
New Procedures for you and us
Before your appointment
- Medical history forms will be updated before the patient attends the clinic this will be sent to you via a secure link
- We ask patients to bring as little belongings as possible
- Only patients receiving treatment are permitted to enter the practice.
Arriving at the clinic
- Upon your arrival, we will kindly ask that you wait in your car or outside and call us to let us know you have arrived for your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive as close to your appointment time as possible and attend alone if possible
- Hand sanitiser will be available for patients to use upon arrival and leaving the clinic
- We ask that you place your belongings in a plastic box provided by us
- We will carry out additional pre-screening for COVID- 19 symptoms prior to your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please contact us to discuss your symptoms or reschedule your appointment for a later date. If you have been in contact, or think you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please contact us to postpone your appointment for at least 14 days.
We will keep you informed with any updates. If you have a dental enquiry or wish to explore different treatment options available like orthodontics, implants, or composite bonding, please try our new virtual consult system.